Sunday, June 5, 2011

334 days later...

NOTE: I am re-posting this blog entry as the original one came through very weird on email showing a ton of code rather than the original picture. 

fell off as I was about to go to bed
For those of you who have been following my blog since last year I have an update.  Last night my fita  fell off.   As many of you probably do not remember what the hell  I am talking about here is a quick reminder -this is the ribbon bracelet I have been wearing for the past 334 days.  No it was not a kabbalah bracelet (as my friend Alex asked).  The fitas are customary souvenirs from Salvador Brazil.  When you tie the fita around your wrist, you tie three knots and make a wish with each one.  Once it falls off the wishes are unlocked.

Here's hoping the wishes will now come true!


For more info check out the original blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment